Pure Easy 0.1 Micron 2000L Portable Ceramic Soldier Water Filter Purifier Cleaner for Outdoor Survival Hiking Camping Emergency
Turn water in lake, river and rain into drinking water.
Unique dual ceramic membranes cartridge with mean pore size of 0.1 micron, it can filters out particles down to 0.1 micron.
99.9999% removes bacteria in water like Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio cholerae, Legionella pneumophila, etc.
Entirely removes suspended contaminants such as algae, worms and dusts, etc.
Effectively reduce the concentration of harmful heavy metal ions and organic micropollutant in water.
Environment friendly: cleanable filter cartridge for circular use.
Small size: can be placed in glasses box for convenience.
Good choice for soldier’s hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, traveling, emergency, out-door work, etc.
1) The ceramic cartridge is filled with NMC. It is normal that The water output may be black at the first use. The water can be used after pumping and discarding the first 0.5 liter water.
2) The water Output may be opalescent sometimes because of air bubble. It’s normal and will disappear and clarity after a moment.
3) When reusing filter after long-term storage, please pump and discard the first 0.5 liter water.
4) Ceramic capacity depends on water quality. The dirtier the water the more often you will have to clean the ceramic. To extend ceramic filter life, please always use the best water source available.
5) Do not filtrate the serious contaminated dirty water with the filter.
Brand: Pure Easy
Type: Water Filter
Color: Army green
Material: ABS plastic, ceramic, clusters media (NMC)
Filter cartridge: ceramic filter
Size of ceramic membrane’s aperture: 0.1μm
Output: Approx. 0.3L/min
Capacity: 2000 liters (depending on water quality in different regions)
Water Filter Dimension: Approx. 13.8 * 5.7 * 2.8cm / 5.4 * 2.2 * 1.1in
Water Filter Weight: Approx. 94g / 3.3oz
Item size: Approx. 15 * 7 * 3.7cm / 5.9 * 2.7 * 1.4in
Item weight: Approx. 245g / 8.6oz
How to use:
1) Place input hose in untreated water source (river, lake and rain, etc.). Adjust float to keep prefilter off the bottom and away from sediment.
2) Place output hose into a clean water container.
3) Hold the filter vertically and begin pumping the handle in a slow, steady manner.
4) After filling water container with filtered water, remove output hose from container and input hose from water source. Continue pumping to remove remaining water from pump body.
5) Wrap input hose and output hose around housing. Store filter inside the box (bag).
1 * Water Filter
6 * Abrasive Paper
1 * Glasses Box
1 * User’s Manual